Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Visual Journaling

I have been thinking that I need to organize my blog posts into a couple of different blogs.  The problem with that is that I would end up with 60 different categories.  It probably would be good to have a new blog for my art and visual journals.  I hope that I am able to use visual journals in some type of workshop format, for the use of art therapy in the future. 
With my journaling, I try to do a thematic approach, but no matter how hard I try, I can't seem to keep any cohesive theme to my pages.  Just like my blog, my journals end up being slightly  schizophrenic in nature. 
 
artistic doodling

 steampunk collage
more traditional watercolor, and conte crayon using a photograph I took in a local garden as a base.

No comments:

Post a Comment