Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Awesome Fairy Tale Illustrator

I love this illustrator, Cory Godbey.  His illustrations of fairy tales and fairy creatures are whimsical and magical.

He even has illustrated a fairytale about peahens...

His interpretation of Red Riding Hood is fantastic.  I have been watching Once Upon a Time, and I love how this reminds me of Red's character.

My favorite. I have drawn trees forever and love ents and tree people.  That reminds me.  There is this wine in our local grocery store called Entwine.  Of course I know it doesn't mean Ent Wine, but I read it that way anyway.  That has nothing to do with this illustration, and I have never bought the wine since is over my 5 buck limit. so  I don't know if it is entish at all...

Everyone should go here and support this artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment