Thursday, April 26, 2012

Not All Those Who Wander Are Lost

For many reasons, the largest being that our house is on the market, I have been truly uninspired lately.  You can't really have a messy place when you are selling a house.  And now, I am not trying to sell anything, so I tried a few different drawings, doodles, projects and just can't get into them.  However, last night I had this epiphany that I should do a painting with text or a quote.  Sooo....


Now, for the true LOTR fans,   I realize the true quote is "not all those who wander are lost".  But I felt it may have been too cluttered with the extra word.  I probably should have used a smaller font, or different type of letters, I don't know. Tonight I may paint over the whole thing and try again. Remember, I am uninspired at the moment.  Now to pick up the trail of debris left by my three wonderful kids.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:12 PM

    “All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renenwed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.” You should a painting with the whole poem

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:19 AM

    Admiring the persistence you put into your site and in depth information you provide. It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed information. Wonderful read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm including your RSS feeds to my Google account.

    ReplyDelete