Sunday, June 19, 2011

Off on an Adventure


The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.
Yes, today we embark on a journey.  A very long road trip with the 5 of us piled into the Toyota Camry.  We are packing minimally and traveling light.  The biggest reason is because the Camry has XM radio.  But also just as importantly, it is better on gas.  
Off to Vermont first.  I am planning on taking a lot of photos.  Vermont is one of the most gorgeous places on earth, especially in the summer.  So we leave 100 degree weather and go there for a week.  It will be between 75-80 degrees. Every day.  
Next week will be my big fat Italian Family Reunion.  Yes, I am sure a movie could be made and it would be great!
Off I go, with extreme excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment