Thursday, January 26, 2012

Lovely Places

Recently, I have discovered the world of Pinterest.  I avoided it for a while, because quite frankly, the last thing I need is another social networking place to waste time.  However, I opened an account to promote my etsy shop.  But what I have found is that it is a great place for other stuff too.  I started collecting photos of  places that I would love to visit one day.  As I look at them, I realize they all look like they are from another world.  Or at least straight out of the books and stories that I love so much.

  This one looks like it is straight out of Terry Pratchett's books about Tiffany Aching.  
Ancient stone churches always fascinate me.


Fangorn Forest




This cave is probably inhabited by mermaids, no doubt.





A gnome lives here, I think.

This needs a story written about it.


I would most definitely like to live in this castle!





Camelot 
I don't know if this works but this is my pinterest board.

Anyway, I just wanted to put these all in a place of my very own, because they are so beautiful.  



No comments:

Post a Comment