Sunday, May 1, 2011

My ramblings

I use to write.  A lot.  I would write poetry, my thoughts, almost anything.  And then several things happened.  First of all, attending a small country public school my whole life,  I was given much praise for my ability to put things on paper, so when I went off the huge University... I was suddenly a small fish in a big pond.  It was tough for me.  I somehow thought that since I couldnt get my usual A in my first writing class, I must be awful.  I realize now that contributing to my lack of straight As,  my grammar was not the best, and my diet was awful both of which contributed to the fact.

  Then.... right after college...babies... I did not set aside the time to write regularly.  But now with my youngest turning 9 this month, I suddenly have the need to write my thoughts, connections, loves, haunts, everything down.  A little intimidating, but I think I will remain anonymous except for a couple dear friends.   So here goes.

Since it is May 1st... I have this song in my head... 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cg4YrOlAkds


I will write about my love of Arthurian legend sometime soon, since that is integral to my whole self and my understanding of life, love, regret, forgiveness, Christ, history, and all else.... call me silly but its true :)

No comments:

Post a Comment